here we go: ‘kickass bounty hunter’ america and ‘rebel princess’ kate! (there’re also four more parts to mismarvell’s incredible, life-changing AU that you can read here. the world is a magical place kids don’t let anyone tell you different.)
hermione + text posts
the artistic process
the artistic process
People will stare. Make it worth their while → Julien Macdonald prêt-à-porter | S/S ‘15
I have received various messages from people who actually tried some of these games and got back horrifying, emotionally and physically scarring results.
Play at your own risk.
- hide and seek: playing cat and mouse with a possessed doll
- fortune: asking spirits for your entire future
- things you never want to do: a collection of dare-devil activities
- midnight man: summoning a demon
- how to actually contact blood mary: self-explanatory
- living doll: inducing a spirit to possess a doll
- concentrate: a game to figure out how you will die
- kokkuri-san: summon a spirit to ask about the future
- three kings: access to another dimension
- shoe box telephone: communication with the dead
- elevator game: access to another world you may or may not get out of
- bath game: summoning a ghost that will follow you around all day
- cat scratch: to summon a spirit that leave claw marks on your back
- sandman game: persons body feels much heavier
- baby blue: to summon an evil baby spirit
- light as a feather: make person’s body light enough to lift up with fingers
I can’t be the only one who thought of this, right?
FAN: A lot of crap has happened through the seasons, and I’m wondering how you think it’s going to be good that no one is coping.
POSEY: No one’s coping? That’s what’s going on?
EADDY: Can you explain that a little bit more? What do you mean by that?
FAN: Say, if someone dies, you need to cope. To get better. To mourn! No one’s mourning in the show!
POSEY: It’s definitely still there, it’s in everyone’s lives, it always is. But there’s, literally, we can’t— we have to prevent other things from always happening. So it kind of builds and builds and sits there in the back of their head, but it’s always there.
EADDY: I’ve had a lot of people ask that on tumblr, too, or I’ve read a lot of that on tumblr, and let me say— this is war.
@Eyecon Teen Wolf (6.15.14)
Working in customer service
Page 1 of 3577